The Town of Kure Beach is in need of volunteers to fill the vacancies listed below. You must be a resident of Kure Beach to serve. If you are interested, please complete the application for membership and submit it to Town Hall at your earliest convenience.
- Board of Adjustment–2 alternate vacancies, meets 4th Tuesday, as-needed, at 7:00 pm
- Community Center – 1 alternate vacancy, meets every 2nd Tuesday at 9:30 am
- Emergency Operations – 4 member vacancies, as-needed
- Marketing Advisory – 1 alternate vacancy, meets 4th Tuesday at 11:30 am
- Parks & Recreation – 1 member and 2 alternate vacancies, meets every 2nd Tuesday at 4:00 pm
- Planning and Zoning – 1 alternate vacancy, meets every 1st Wednesday at 7:00 pm
- Shoreline Access, Beach Protection & Parking – 1 alternate vacancy, meets every 1st Tuesday at 4:00 pm
If you have questions, contact the Deputy Town Clerk at 910-458-8216.