When vacancies occur, employment advertisements will be posted on this page and applications will be accepted.
JOB OPENING AT KB FIRE DEPARTMENT FOR FULL TIME FIREFIGHTER
Currently, the Kure Beach Fire Department has a job opening for a full-time Firefighter. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have a NC FF II Certification
- Must have a NC Driver Operator Certification
- Must have a NC EMT Basic Certification
- Must meet medical requirement as set forth by NFPA 1582
- Anything other than honorable discharge from military
- Admission/conviction of felony offense
- Illegal drug use within twelve months of application date
- Inability to pass physical test
For more information, CLICK HERE to view the Firefighter/Engineer job description.
All applications (SEE BELOW) must be received at Town Hall by 5:00 pm on Thursday, April 9, 2015.
Employment applications are available at the link below or at Town Hall from 9 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday. When there are vacancies, submit your application to the attention of the Town Clerk by email at email@example.com, or by mail to the address below.
Submit applications to:
Kure Beach Town Hall
117 Settlers Lane
Kure Beach, NC 28449
Printable applications here: Employment Application
The Town of Kure Beach is an equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug Free Work Place.