MANDATORY VEHICLE RE-ENTRY DECALS
Effective January 2019, you will no longer come to Town Hall to buy your vehicle re-entry decal because the process has changed.
Effective late January/early February 2019, with the mailing of the January utility bill:
- Town Hall will mail two vehicle re-entry decals to each property owner to be included with the monthly utility bill
- Vehicle re-entry decals will be mailed to the same address on file for the utility bill
- Color of the vehicle re-entry decal will change each year and will show the Town logo
- Any resident/renter/property owner that wants more than two vehicle re-entry decals may purchase them for $20 each
- Renters will need to contact the property owner to receive a decal or may purchase one for $20 at Town Hall
- Any one that loses a vehicle re-entry decal may purchase another one for $20 each
- Town Hall will sell additional vehicle re-entry decals until July 31 of each year
- New property owners will be given two vehicle re-entry decals when they set up their new utility account
- The vehicle re-entry decal is now mandatory whenever bridge access is restricted due to an emergency situation. Residents or property owners that do not have a vehicle re-entry decal with them may obtain one with appropriate proof of property ownership or residency at a location to be designated.